- Zakaria, M. and Islam, M. T. (2019c), Analysis of Relative Tectonic Activity using Morphometric parameter of the Reju Khal Drainage Basin of Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, The Journal of NOAMI, Vol. 36, Number 1, June 2019.
- Islam, M.T. and Zakaria, M., (2019b), Forecasting of Maximum and Minimum Temperature in the Cox’s Bazar Region of Bangladesh based on Time Series Analysis, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM), Vol. 15 (5), pp. 56-67. DOI: 10.9790/5728-1505035667
- Islam, M.T. and Zakaria, M., (2019a), Interdependency between Rainfall and Temperature using Correlation Analysis in the Barishal District of Bangladesh, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM), Vol. 15 (5), pp. 49-55. DOI: 10.9790/5728-1505034955
- Zakaria, M. and Majumder, M. A. K. (2017), A comparison between Regular Square Grid and Basin or Sub-basin based analysis of Hypsometric Integral: A Case study for Maheshkhali, Inani & Dakshin Nhila Anticline of Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 8, Issue 6, pp. 1425-1430.
- Zakaria, M., Majumder, M. A. K. & Rahman, M. M., (2016), Morphometric Analysis of Reju Khal Drainage Basin using Geographic Information System (GIS) and SRTM data, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 6, pp. 461-470.
- Zakaria, M., Islam, M. & Rahman, M.M., (2015), Developing Conceptual Aquifer Geometry, Structural Geological Control and Possibility of Sea Water Intrusion in Cox’s Bazar Area of Bangladesh, IOSR Journal of Applied Geology and Geophysics (IOSR-JAGG, e-ISSN: 2321–0990, p-ISSN: 2321–0982.Volume 3, Issue 6 Ver. III, PP 21-28. DOI: 10.9790/0990-03632128
- Zakaria, M., Aziz, M.A., Hossain, M.I., & Rahman, N.M.F., (2014), Effects Of Rainfall And Maximum Temperature On Aman Rice Production Of Bangladesh: A Case Study For Last Decade, International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 131-137.